[IP] Old mail - answer

Here I go again, still catching up on old digest and don't know if a reply
came in for this Q. If so, please disregard my reply:

>>>While we are on a roll, Does anybody ever use those little blue clips
titled "Infusion set tubing clamps" that are found in the disposable power
kit? LOL Sharon>>>

Those blue clips (used to be white) are/were for those who do not have
disconnecting sets and want to close off the tubing like we used to do years
and years ago. (~_^)

If I had known I'd live this long I'd have taken better care of myself -
Mark Twain