Re: [IP] I want to go to war but I'can't why diabetes(A RESPONSE)

--- Sarah Arnal <email @ redacted> wrote:
> --- email @ redacted wrote:
>
> > The average life expectancy of insulin-dependent
> diabetics, diagnosed
> > before
> > the age of 30, has been reported as 29 years, with
> over half failing to
> > reach 50 years of age.

I'm 37 and have had D for 35 years.  Guess I'm on
borrowed time...I think those statistics were from a
long time ago, like when I was diagnosed.  Everything
I have read and heard in the last few years extends
life expectancy. At any rate, I live life as fully as
I can, so whenever it's my time, I've had a good life.