Re: [IP] I want to go to war but I'can't why diabetes(A RESPONSE)

In a message dated 9/21/01 5:32:56 PM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

Talk about depressing!!!  What the ()#$%()@#$...... who wants to read this
coming from the Military, especially when we're already down about our
diabetes???  I think they should reword some of the working in the following