Re: [IP] Pump & weight loss

If you were constantly having to feed low bgs and having to feed the nph
peaks when you weren't hungry, you are probably not having to do that now,
with a more stable bg, and not having to take in all those extra
carbs/calories.... therefore lower calories = weight loss.  I know that I
took off a good 30 lbs in the month after I went on the pump.  Before the
pump, I had to eat just about every 2 hours whether I was hungry or not, when
I went on the pump, I actually found myself skipping meals just because I
could  and wasn't hungry, and really lost some serious weight.... I still
have a ways to go, but am working on it!!!

aka Mouse