[IP] Frustration

I'm really frustrated right now.  I've had a horrible time trying to maintain
decent bloodsugars in the past 6 weeks.  And, as typically happens to me, I
got so discouraged I have cut down the number of testings I do each day.
Well in the midst of all this, I have come to the realization that I've been
dealing with a not-so-reliable box of Minimed reservoirs this past month (at
least 6 weeks) that are continually leaking past the o-rings (and yes, I
prime them before I use them).

I've used a Minimed pump since 1985, but now I just don't feel like I can
trust the materials they offer.  Has anyone had this experience before?  I
just think maybe I need to switch pumps, which may be a pain in the