Re: [IP] Adhesive Remover

I started out trying baby oil, which didn't work at all for me. I asked my
Animas supply order-taker about other options and she sent me a couple samples
of UniSolve, which worked ok, but would be expensive and most likely not
covered by insurance. Then, I tried a little of the "Goo Gone" I had in the
junk drawer in the kitchen (formerly for removing pesky price stickers). It
works great - I just wash the area with a little soap and water after rubbing
it with G.G. on a cotton pad. No more black ovals on my belly! :)
dx'd 9/18/90
pumping with Righteous Babe since 4/01.