[IP] Just gotta whine a little...

We recently switched insurances and I, too, was shocked to learn my cap
& deductible on "durable medical" supplies. After weeks of daily,
frustrating phone calls, I finally found someone to really check the
policy. Was I surprised to learn that MiniMed was in network (I'd been
told they weren't) and supplies were covered under "Disposable Medical
Supplies" at 100%- no cap, no deductible. Make them prove it! ( and hug
that little baby for me.) Lynn