[IP] RE: calculators

WalMart sells calculators on keychains for under $2!
You can also order a WHOLE bunch of them at oriental trading
co. - online (they work out to the same price as the ones at
WalMart and in fact, are identical). Don't think you want that
many though. ;)

Take care, Kerri
http://www.geocities.com/southard8/photos12.html - meet Joseph
Charles, born 3/22/01, 11 lbs 21 =
"the flag still stands for freedom and they can't take that
I'm proud to be an American where at least I know I'm free,
And I won't forget the men who died who gave that right to me,
And I gladly stand up next to you and defend her still today,
'Cause there ain't no doubt I love this land
God Bless the U.S.A." - Lee Greenwood, "God Bless The USA"