Re: [IP] No Pump for this Jenn

Sue Said:

>Are trying for  a MiniMed? Mine was denied originally and I put the >rep
>from Advantage health services in touch with my insurance company. >Things
>changed very quickly. Is your insurance company working >directly with the
>pump vendor?

Yes, it is a MiniMed.  I wasn't given a choice.  The insurance I have wants
proof that everything possible has been tried, and that nothing else has
worked.  I've also been having a really hard time getting in touch with the
CDE that's been coordinating everything.  I know she's busy, but this is
getting a little ridiculous.  The pump was ordered in the beginning of

email @ redacted
AIM:  jspock1
ICQ:  25177424
MSN:  email @ redacted