[IP] Re: IP - Calculators

Hi Julia,

In Canada, we have a place called Claire's that sells all kinds of glitzy
funky stuff.  Jewellry, hair accessories, purses etc.  We purchased a keychain
calculator for Erica that is about 3"long and 1.5" wide ( I am guessing
because I don't know where it is right now).  It is VERY tiny and actually
fits into the glucometer case.  We have to use the eraser of a pencil to push
the buttons.  If you have a Claire's in your area, or a similar place you
might have some luck.

Barb, mom to Erica, A Canadian Butterfly
Visit our new website at