Re: [IP] calculators

In a message dated 9/21/01 3:46:54 PM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> Oh, forgot to mention, I made the cheat sheets the size of a  business card
> and double sided. I put it in the top flap of my minimed black cover.

I've done this many times and also for others on the list.  I print them out
on the business card stock and then laminate them.  they do come in very
If anyone would like one, let me know.... I'll be more than happy to make one
for you :O)