Re: [IP] calculators

In a message dated 9/21/01 3:38:19 PM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> I haven't seen a small calculator like that, but what I did is make two
> cheat sheets. One for meal boluses and one for correction boluses.

Yes, they definitely sell them as I have a couple (also thanks to Ken :O)
You can find them online, but I'm not sure of the addy.  If you search the
archives for "small calculator," you should get some results.  There was a
thread going around last month regarding these little life-savers....LOL
Good Luck!