Re: [IP] calculators

I got one at a Nature Company store about 2 years ago, on their key chain rack..
It was about
1.5" x 1" square. I'm not sure they sell them anymore. But I got it for the same
reason as you. I needed to do quick calculations here and there. If I'm low, I
don't want to have to rely on my head to calculate things. If I see them again,
I'll let you know.

Sue K