RE: [IP] calculators

I haven't seen a small calculator like that, but what I did is make two cheat sheets. One for meal boluses and one for correction boluses.

I calculated using my ratio. For meal boluses I did 2,3,4,5,10,15,20,25,30 and 40. This way I don't need a calculator.

For correction boluses I used increments of 5,10,15,20,25,30,40,75 and 100.

Sometimes I have to add two numbers together.

Pumping for 3 weeks!!
Running/walking 3 miles
Roller blading 6 miles
training for Team Diabetes half marathon 1/6

The pump is GREAT!!!