Re: [IP] FRIO wallet for pump

In a message dated 9/21/01 1:59:26 PM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> Could somebody clarify for me which of the Frio wallets is recommended for
> insulin pumps?

If you order from the Frio company themselves, I believe they have on
specifically for the insulin pump.  YOu just have to include that one your
order... something like "for insulin pump" or something like that.
I would think the x-large or even large one would be good too because in hot
weather, you can fit both your pump and your meter in there.  That is the one
I would opt for  :O)