Re: [IP] I want to go to war but I'can't why diabetes

when i was younger i wanted to go into the navy!  that was my dream!  to get
out of here for a while and see the world!  when i was 14 i became a
diabetic...i was completely devistated!
i can just remember being about 15 or so and someone calling to try and
recruit me into the army...you know they have the lists...
anyway i went off on the individual & i explained my situation...and i said
AND YOU WOULDNT TAKE SOMEONE LIKE ME...WOULD YOU???
of couse he appoligized to me and said no one would ever call me again!
it is hard! that is what i wanted to do when i was so young!
i really understand!  but now im a mom of 2 little girls  :-)  and right now
things are good!!
hang in there!  you will find something that really makes you happy!!
debbie
pumping since april 2001