[IP] calculators

Has anyone seen a small calculator on a keychain for sale anywhere?  We've
changed my doses receltly and I have some weird ratios to deal with.  I have
a remote for my pump on a keychain, and I attached it to the small case I
use to carry supplies around.  It would be great if I could find a
calculator, like maybe the size of one of those car keyless entry remotes,
that I could attach to it also.  Any ideas?