[IP] venting- responsibility

Do you ever have people make comments to you about having responsibility,
and just feel like you want to strangle them?  I want to scream, I have
known more responsibility since I was 12 that you could possibly ever know.
For example, my future MIL made a comment about  "responsibility" the other
day... I said I was exhausted, and I think she thought I meant in regards to
taking care of the puppy, since that's what we had been talking about.  She
made it sound like "well you're getting your first tase of responsibility
how do you like it?"  She is a great person, and we get along really well,
but even the most well-meaning people can be so clueless.  Taking care of a
puppy or babysitting my neice is responsibility, yes...but not more than I
am used to and certainly not more than I can handle.  Some days I am
exhausted because maybe I had a bg roller coaster day or maybe I had a ton
of doctors appointments or insurance fights or maybe I'm tired of playing
around with my doses... and I have to add normal every day responsibilities
like school and my job and bills to pay and cooking dinner and cleaning the
house and trying to keep my relationship going well and taking care of the
puppy, not to mention kids when I have them...  I wish other people who have
no idea what we do and think about on a daily basis would stop thinking we
are like everyone else and it's "no big deal."  I know what responsibility
is like, I've had responsibility for whether or not I live through the day
since I was 12 years old.  Back then I surely had my parents' help, but
well, thanks for letting me ramble.  I had to get that off my chest.  I am
SO thankful to have you all for that.