[IP] Need an addy

As most of you know, I was without my PC the entire month of August gestting
a new hard drive. Someone with the user name of mamandro had been in contact
with me helping supply info and pics for the Evolution of Pumps picture
trail album. I had saved some info he supplied me, but of course I lost
everything in that procedure. He (Marc?) said he was NOT a member of IP. He
found the album somehow and I wonder if anyone here knows that username and
could contact him to recontact me. I have a good memory but it's short and
can't recall (Hillary Syndrome) the rest of his addy. TIA (~_^)

You don't have to have a sense of humor to tell a joke - you have to have a
sense of humor to get the joke and the irony of the twist. ;)