             Hi everyone I'm on MM 507c and honestly thank God I never had no
problems with it been with my pump for almost 3 yrs.  It seems to me that the
508 is more advanced than the 507c but has much more complications.  Has
anyone heard about the new waterproof pump 511 from MM if anyone has could
they shed some light just curious.  Thanks