[IP] How long have you had diabetes

> In a message dated 9/21/01 12:25:54 PM Central Daylight Time,
> email @ redacted writes:
> > !  Can anyone match or beat my 47 years of diabetes??

heh... heh... you should take a look at the 24900 club listings. This
only represents a small precentage of the list membership as I can't
seem to get everyone to fill out an Insulin Pumpers Information Form

Please!, pretty please!!!!!!

Anyway, there are 2 over 60 years, 1 over 55, 8 over 50, and 20 or so
in the 45 - 50 category

You too could be on the list if you fill out the Insulin Pumpers
Information Form. The button for this is on both the ABOUT and
MEMBERS ONLY pages of the web site. :-)