[IP] Frio wallet for pump

The Frio Pump wallet is a new product, and I think you
have to order it directly from Frio in the
UK.(http://www.friouk.com)  They do not have the pump
wallet on their online store, either.  You order a
wallet (I can't remember which size, but I don't think
it matters), because you put 'pump wallet only' in the
shipping instructions, and they will process it
properly.  I am pretty sure I ordered the small
wallet, but it might have been the large.  The
dimensions shown do not match up at all to the pump
wallet which is 4 x 6 inches (100mm x 150mm).

Hope this helps,