[IP] Re: We need some help!!

> I have the MiniMed 507.  MiniMed told me that the pump will alarm
> for no delivery.  I HAVE had a no delivery alarm during my basal rates
once or
> twice in the 4-1/2 years since I started pumping.

I do not believe that is true (immediately) - the arms have to build up some
pressure to activate that alarm and a basal rate usually isn't high enough
to trigger it. That is why a bolus will trigger it sooner. Of course, diff.
folks have diff. basal rates and one's may trigger it sooner than another's.
YMMV (~_^)

Never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the ark -
professionals built the Titanic.