Re: [IP] Adhesive remover question

In a message dated 9/21/01 12:07:39 PM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> Hello all - I am looking for a product on the market
> that I can use to remove the adhesive left by the
> silhouette infusion set.

Let's see.  There are many.  There is Detachol and UniSolve.  You can use
babyoil and yes, WD-40.  LOL...... My personal fav are individual
alcohol-like wipes calls AllKare Adhesive Remover wipes.  They are made by
The reason I like these over the others is that, with the exception of
babyoil, they all STINK!  This one smells like citrus and works very well :O)

Good Luck!