Re: [IP] Test

> At 08:09 AM 9/21/2001 Karl Forehand Jr wrote:
>  >Was wondering if everyone is a sleep on the list. I have not got
>  any mail >since yesterday [Thursday].
> The server was down yesterday. Michael has gotten it going again
> this morning.

It's more complicated than that. The server was not down, one of the
programs that updates the web server choked and got caught in a loop
trying to generate a gif for something or other. I don't know what
the problem is yet so it could happen again. I will be trying to fix
it. I suspect it has to do with some program limit that has been
overstepped by the increase in the number of members.