[IP] RE: places for insertion

My daughter (11) uses her tummy and her back (around the "love
handles" area.) Sometimes she will do one on the upper part of
her hiney. She is using her back right now (as described above)
and getting better, more consistent numbers than ever (pumping
2yrs in Nov), with sites lasting the full 3 days. Go figure!

Take care, Kerri
http://www.geocities.com/southard8/photos12.html - meet Joseph
Charles, born 3/22/01, 11 lbs 21 =
"the flag still stands for freedom and they can't take that
I'm proud to be an American where at least I know I'm free,
And I won't forget the men who died who gave that right to me,
And I gladly stand up next to you and defend her still today,
'Cause there ain't no doubt I love this land
God Bless the U.S.A." - Lee Greenwood, "God Bless The USA"