[IP] Cute Subject Headers

Dear friends --

Perhaps I'm being too curmudgeonly, but in the past week (or is it two?) a
couple of threads have begun with a subject header that has nothing to do
with the intended topic of discussion.

Please . . . when you start a thread, give an accurate subject.  I often
delete (without reading) posts where I have no interest in the header.

Jim Handsfield
email @ redacted OR