Re: [IP] Bees and Diabetes

I dont know why the bees go for your mom but where I live we have many bees
and set out bee traps.  I can usually find them at a gardening store.  But
they can be made real easily.  Take a 1 gallon milk jug and about 1/2 way up
on 2 opposite sides, make a 1 to 1 1/2 inch square hole.  Put about 1 - 2
inches of water in the bottom with a little dish soap.  From the top where the
cap goes, hang a strip of bacon inside the jug and put the cap back on.  You
can set it on a porch, hang it from a tree, etc.   When the bees go in for the
bacon, they get trapped because they can not fly down, they have to drop down
before they can fly out and get stuck in the water.  Hope this helps you.