[IP] Just gotta whine a little...

(I realize that in the light of recent events, I don't have much to whine about, but it usually makes me feel a little better to get
it out, and I know you guys can relate )

I hadn't ordered any pump supplies since adding my son to my insurance plan (thanks partly to someone who kindly gave me some sets)
and was looking at my new insurance card the other day.  Imagine my shock when I realized my new deductible for "durable medical
supplies" is $800 in network with a 20% copay, or $1200 out of network with a 30% copay.  GEEZ. And none of the in-network providers
have ever handled insulin pump supplies and don't seem eager to start. I will have to start the long process of trying to get
MiniMed declared "in-network", and who knows how long that will take, but I don't think I can pay for it anyway with my new
deductible. And to top it off, I got a new bill in the mail yesterday.  I thought I had paid off the last of my costs for delivering
my son with a $900 check a few weeks ago, now I get a new bill for almost $3,000. I only make $19,000 per year!  My credit card debt
is growing by the day, the medical bills keep on coming, and the baby is sure to need braces in a few years with my luck. :)
Well, in about two years when my husband finishes school we may be in slightly better shape, but then we have to pay off student
loans. I had been looking forward to cutting back to part-time work, but I don't see that as an option anymore.
So I'm feeling broke, I never see my child so I feel guilty and sad about that, and my blood sugar, of course, is rocking.
I'm thinking of robbing a bank, but I know they'd find me easily because there just aren't many 4'11 women in town. Darn it.

Sherry C
>From the massive city of Bowling Green, KY
Who wishes Publisher's Clearinghouse would call soon...