Re: [IP] Boyz II Men?

  I'm not a man but when my Josh goes any where he has all his 'stuff' in a
small fanny pack that he can where around his hips.  He has been known to
stash money in there as well, if needed too.  It isn't that big.  Went as
small as possible just for that reason.  He has this at school too.  And Josh
wears his pump on a Waist-It band around his waist under his shirt and out of
the way!

mom to Joshua