[IP] Guesstimating carbs

Another old, old post I'm going to respond to and don't know if my reply is
a duplicate:

>>>I had heard of a method for guesstimating carbs by comparing to a
standard size, that you always have with you. Specifically like fist size.
If you have a fist size bunch of grapes, mashed potatoes, rice, etc. it is x
# of carbs. Is there something like this available?>>>

Your fist is a cup, a tennis ball is 1/2 cup, a ping pong ball is 1 oz. of
cheese, a deck of cards is 3 oz. of boneless chicken. If you can visualize
these, it makes the measurement pretty close. (~_^)

Friends may come and go, but a good TV can last 15 years.