Re: [IP] We need some help!!!

I had the same thing happen to me when I went to the dr. the other day.  I
was a little high that morning and took a correction bolus.  By 11:00, while
I was seeing the dr., I was 294.  She had me bolus right then and there.  We
were just a little way into it when I got the no delivery alarm.

The only thing I can think is that it takes a while for the pressure to build
up in the tubing before the pump can sense it.

I hope this helps

Michelle and Booper