[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V5 #451

The last Diabetes Forcast magazine had this article in it on Celiac disease.
I was interested in it because I felt Ron, my husband, had a lot of the
symptoms associated with celiac disease.  It is a gluten allergy.   Gluten is
contained in a lot of foods, especially fast foods, and packaged foods.  You
really have to read the labels to find out, especially if it lists wheat
flour.    If you want more information, I can mail you the article as I will
be making a copy for Ron's physician too.

I have written to you recently.    I recalled your name.

Wendy Nixon
Paradise, CA.