[IP] Re: How many pumpers world-wide

> Does anyone know approx or guesstimate how many insulin pumpers there are
> world wide?
> Ginny
> email @ redacted

In February, 2001 MiniMed honored their 100,000th pumper. I'm sure many more
have been added since then - then add on all the Disetronic, Animas, Dahedi,
and that Korean one that starts with So..... whatever, my *guesstimate*
would be 200,000. (~_^)

Ask not what your country can do for you, but ask what you can do for your
country. JFK