[IP] Re:Places for insertions?

In a message dated 9/19/01 3:35:42 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<<  my son is only pumping 2 weeks now (today!) and i think that
 the sites on his bottom are much better than the ones on his belly. the
 ones on his belly fall out too easily, no matter what kind of glue i
 use, and all the failed sites, have been on his belly. - -- >>

Hi, Claire is also 7 and has been pumping since mid-April.  She began, as per
instructions from the pump nurse, with her sites in her tummy.  She is using
the Quick-Sets.  At two weeks she had a site fail  (though everything looked
fine) so nurse said to switch to her upper butt area.  We have used that area
since then, I'm worried it is becoming over-used and would like to use her
tummy again.  I'll ask about it at our next appointment in a few weeks.  Some
doctors say not to use tummies on little kids.

Barbara, Mum of Claire 7