RE: [IP] We need some help!!!

Hi Lisa:
I haven't had any alarms going off for a basal either.  Just for a bolus. I
would imagine that the basal goes off in such small amounts that the alarm
system wouldn't be able to detect it.

Was the cannula crimped or bent?  That happens sometimes and the insulin
cannot go through and backs up.

I'm glad your daughter is ok now.

I know that I never change my site at nighttime because something might go
wrong.  I always do it first thing in the morning and this way I can check
it two hours later before I have to leave the house.  If there is a problem,
I can correct it right then and there.

Kathy Bruckmeyer
email @ redacted
diab 35 yrs pumping 12/00