RE: [IP] Help! Any suggestions........

I think you are getting yourself into a stress situation.  Lots of times
when our b.g. goes high we get nervous and when it doesn't come down we
start getting even worse.  This stress only magnifies the situation and
elevates the b.g. even more....

Since you stated that your bp was up as well, I think this might be the

Are you running keytones too?  If so, you need to be eating something salty
and drink lots of water or unsweetened liquids to rehydrate your body...

Let me know if you are ok now or if you actually went to e.r.....

Thinking about you.
Kathy Bruckmeyer
email @ redacted
diab 35 yrs pumping 12/00