[IP] down the drain

Well, there went $44 down the drain.  Yesterday I dropped my bottle of
insulin and it got all bubbly but that was it.

This morning I took it out to change my set and reservoir and went to turn
it upside down and it leaked out the whole bottle of insulin!  Grrrr....a
brand new bottle of insulin, down the drain....

Seems like everything is breaking lately....
My husband's car, the ice cube maker, my dryer, my insulin, ugh!!!

I thought I was set for the month with rx's and expenses but guess not :(
Kathy Bruckmeyer
email @ redacted
diab 35 yrs pumping 12/00