Re: [IP] We need some help!!!

>My question is has this happend to anyone
>where the alarm didn't sound during the regular basal but when trying to
>bolus, it wouldn't deliver.

Yeap. During a bolus is the only time I've ever had a NO DELIVERY alarm (3
time in the past year) never during the basal. Apparently it is strictly a
mechanical issue. You need the faster flow rates of a bolus to generate
enough back pressure for the pump to recognize there is a problem. Not only
will you not know how much basal insulin was not delivered you also will no
know if some or all of either the current and/or prior bolus was not delivered.