From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted]On Behalf Of email @ redacted
Sent: Wednesday, September 19, 2001 6:26 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] We need some help!!!

  My question is has this happend to anyone
where the alarm didn't sound during the regular basal but when trying to
bolus, it wouldn't deliver.  There is no telling how long there was no
delivery because there was no alarm.  We still love the pump, but now are
unsure about safety features.  Thanks for any help!!
Lisa
Mom to Megan dx 9/00