Re: [IP] Help! Any suggestions........

> Well, I still can't figure out what's going on with my blood sugars.
>   I have changed sites four times, tried 3 new bottles of insulin.

If the insulin came in the same shipment or has the same lot number,
that could be the problem. You might want to go to the pharmacy and
get a fresh bottle of regular, no prescription required, $15....
and try that. There are lots of possibilities for the problem,
identify it later, now get your bg's under control.