Re: [IP] (no subject)

> I feel the same way, Virginia.  I went to the doc yesterday, and my
> A1C is down from 8.4 to 6.8.  I think the pump is getting me back on
> track.  I sure hope so!!!! David Miller
Congrats on the good numbers David,

Please remember, all of you.... include your new numbers in an update
of your Insulin Pumpers Information form. The impressive stats
generated show just how well insulin pumps help manage diabetes. See
the graphs on hbA1c improvement on the ABOUT page of the web site
where you can also click the button to fill out the form.