Re: [IP] My cats love my pump too

Gina and sad Nemo, the kitty writes......

I have the little pink mouse too and tried to put brand new MM batteries
it and it won't work.  My poor kitty was all excited with his eyes
popping out of his head when he saw me with the pink mousie..... Now
depressed  :O(
What mouse do you have?  Did you get him at Petco?  He's the one with
infra-red light, right?
That sounds just like the one we have!  Pink plastic with whiskers and
with the infrared light coming out of his nose.  Our two kitties get
excited just hearing the sound the button makes to turn on the light!
I'm not sure if there's a trick to putting the batteries in, I think
they have to be facing a certain way.  I'll ask my husband -- he's
usually the one with the mouse.

[DM since 10/86 - pumping MM508 since 5/01]