Re: [IP] site infection (?)

 Our endo recommends hot packs at least twice a day
> and if it does not
> improve immediately to seek medical attention.

I was given this sage advice in the chat last night (I
still haven't heard from my doc!), and even though
it's still sore the swelling and redness has almost
vanished. There's still an angry red bump and there' s
about an inch in diameter of tenderness, but I hope
it's on it's way out. Thanks again y'all!