Re: [IP] Re: being prepared

   What if his dad or I couldn't
> get to him because of problems at our workplace etc.
>  This stinks but I am trying to bring home my
> message to him- make sure you are prepared!!

What kind of sicko does that to a school?So sorry for
you and your child.
 Anyway, you're right. I don't get on the subway these
days with a BG lower than 150 and I carry a big bottle
of water everywhere I go (and a couple of new syringes
and a bottle of insulin, which I always carried). I
know people who were in the first WTC bombing who
still carry flashlights as a result.