[IP] ABQ Pumpers meeting is September 19th again!

Hi to all again-

I've had a lot on my mind lately.  This is the correct date:

The new Albuqueruque Pumpers group will be meeting on
 September 19th at 6:00 PM
at Luby's Cafeteria, 4710 Montgomery NE, almost directly across from St.
Joseph's NE Heights Hospital, just west of San Mateo (kind of behind the
Burger King).  Please feel free to bring your favorite pump support person
with you and a story or something to share.

I look forward to meeting everyone!

Katherine Nelson & MyHope (the pump)
dx T2 '86, T1 '96, MM 508 since 5/15/01
(I can be reached @ 505-920-8655 anytime)