[IP] ABQ Pumpers meeting is September 19th

Hi to all-

Sorry this iI am so late getting this out, but I was near Washington, DC on
Tuesday morning and it's taken me a while to get my world running again.

The new Albuqueruque Pumpers group will be meeting for the first time on
August 8th at 6:00 PM at Luby's Cafeteria, 4710 Montgomery NE, almost
directly across from St. Joseph's NE Heights Hospital, just west of San Mateo
(kind of behind the Burger King).  Please feel free to bring your favorite
pump support person with you and a story or something to share.

I look forward to meeting everyone!

Katherine Nelson & MyHope (the pump)
dx T2 '86, T1 '96, MM 508 since 5/15/01
(I can be reached @ 505-920-8655 anytime)