[IP] Re: Re: JFR -- My Pump died

Hi JR,
When the pump went blank, MM had me change the batteries and clean the
contact points.

It does sound like it may not be static.  Make sure you request from Minimed that they write to you to tell you exactly what was wrong with your pump.  I think that you have to request this service.  I will
say that I like my 508 but it has not been trouble free.  It does seem like every 6 to 10 months something goes wrong.  Anyway.

Good Luck.