Re: [IP] carry on luggage

In a message dated 9/17/2001 3:04:37 PM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< I just got back from Hawaii yesterday.  My husband and
 I both had carry-on bags and were allowed to keep them
 with us at all times.  First flight was on Hawaiian
 Airlines from Maui to Honolulu, second flight was on
 Continental from Honolulu to Newark.
 Linda >>
Linda - wonder i fyou and my Mom were on the same flight - but after Honolulu
they went to San kFran and back to Denver.  But reported the same thing - no
problem with the carry on - Moms friend didn't have her scissors taken away
Linda & Dax