No Subject

Hi everyone,
             I noticed that there were some problems with high blood sugars!
Recently I was ready to throw in the towel, had adjusted my basal rates,
changed sites, etc. Finally I took an injection from a different vial of
humalog with a different lot # and now finally I am back to my old basals etc.
it was the vial of insulin I am sure! After 2 weeks of lousy results, I
finally figured it out!  So don't forget to question the insulin, along with
everything else! Happy pumping!
                                                               GailGet more
from the Web.  FREE MSN Explorer download : http://explorer.msn.com